How I can be sure Way Away’s Smart Routes© will really be useful?
- Do you get exasperated when you're looking for a hotel on the Internet and an endless list appears on the screen?
- When planning a trip, do you worry about missing out on something interesting or doing things that aren't worth it?
- When searching on the Internet, do you get frustrated when you see a thousand ads and stories but never the answer you need?
- When making a hotel reservation, do you wonder if you might find a cheaper option on a different web page?
- When you get to a place, do you hate not knowing where to have a dinner in a truly local restaurant?
- Are there countries where you're not sure if you can travel on your own and you end up using a travel agency, even though you don't really want to?
- Does staying in bad hotels, going on boring day trips, eating in touristy restaurants and paying more than it's worth get under your skin?
- Are you fed up with lugging a thick travel guide around with you everywhere you go? One that contains everything but clear and direct recommendations?
- When you take a taxi or make reservations for an excursion, are you afraid you're being swindled regarding the price?
Check out the comments of people who have already designed their trips using Way Away's Smart Routes©.