What to see in Busan (places to visit):The things you cannot miss in Busan are:
- Gamcheon Cultural Village: a poor neighborhood inhabited basically by refugees from the Korean War, who one day decided to reinvent themselves by filling its streets with color and art. In the purest style of the 13th District of Medellín.
- Jagalchi Fish Market: the most spectacular fish market we have ever seen. Tons and tons of fish of all kinds at your fingertips.
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple: a beautiful temple located in front of the sea.
- Yongdusan Park: a pleasant park in the middle of the city crowned by the Busan Tower.
- Gwangalli Beach: a pleasant urban beach, the perfect place to see the Gwangandaegyo bridge illuminated at night.
- Haendae Beach: one of the places with more atmosphere in the city, where you can have dinner or have a drink listening to the sea.