What to see in Seoul (places to visit):The things you can't miss in Seoul are:
- The 3 main palaces of the city: Ch'angdokkung, Gyeongbokgung and Deoksugung.
- Bukchon Hanok Village: an area of â??â??the city that maintains its original appearance. Its streets will transport you in time.
- Jogyesa Temple: surrounded by skyscrapers, it is the most beautiful temple in the city.
- Dongdaemun Design Square: the most futuristic square in Seoul.
- Seoul City Hall: a wonderful architectural work and the largest vertical garden in the world.
- The Korean War Memorial: the perfect place to learn from the history of Korea.