Where to stay: Amsterdam hotels
Smart Choice Amsterdam:
Sunhead of 1617
- Smart Link: on their website you can see if they have availability by clicking the button for each room. To reverve a room, send an emai to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price: Around 139-169€ for a double room with breakfast (approx. 80-120£).
- Address: Herengracht 152, 1016 BN Amsterdam, Netherlands (see map).
- Telephone: + 31 20 6261809
- Email: email@example.com
- How to get there: the best way to get from the airport to the hotel, is to take the frain in the airport towards the Central Station of Amsterdam (20 min, €4). Leaving the central station, take either the trams 13 or 17 towards the Westermarkt stop (2.90€) and from here, walk back a short distance towards Herengracht (2min on foot).
- Description: A truly lovely B&B,located on a peaceful street in front of one of the most prestigious canals and very close to the Red Light District. They have 2 rooms, and both are absolutely marvelous. See hotel reviews at Trip Advisor.
Other recommended hotels in Amsterdam:
Recommended hotel finder for Amsterdam: Booking.com
- Cocomama: 100€ (72£) for a double room and 34€ (24£) per bed in a shared room of six people. A pretty and charming hostel with very friendly and attentive employees. See hostel at TripAdvisor. The best prices are on HostelWorld.
- St Christopher's at Winston Hotel: 59-69€ (43-50£) for a double room and 24-35€ (17-25£) per bed in a shared room of eight people. Breakfast is included and it's more than sufficient. It's a hostel with a lot of life and the personnel at the bar and at reception are very nice. Located in the Red Light District. See hostel at TripAdvisor. Book on HostelWorld.