From Kansai-Osaka Airport to Kyoto:
- Once you collect the bags, go to the exit and follow the signs to the Train Station (JR = Japan Rail, be careful because there are other private companies that are not included in the Rail Pass). Before entering the train station, go to the "Travel Service Center" or "Ticket Office" and say you want to change the "Exchange order" for the Japan Rail Pass.
- They will make you fill out some forms and give you all the information you need.
- Remember that it is the best time to book train tickets for the entire trip! Try to search the hours on the internet and bring them with you.
- Take the JR limited express "Haruka" Express to Tyoko.
- Follow the signs to the station and you will arrive quickly. It is across the corridor of the airport. Be careful to not to take the wrong train because there are some private train companies that are not included in the JRP.
- Show the ticket and the JRP to the operator at the entrance. The journey takes 77min and is covered by the JRP.
- Once in Kyoto Station, take the subway to the hotel.