From Narita Airport to Tokyo:
- Once you collect the bags, go to the exit and follow the signs to the Train Station (JR = Japan Rail, be careful because there are other private companies that are not included in the Rail Pass). Before entering the train station, go to the "Travel Service Center" or "Ticket Office" and say you want to change the "Exchange order" for the Japan Rail Pass.
- They will make you fill out some forms and give you all the information you need.
- Remember that it is the best time to book train tickets for the entire trip! Try to search the hours on the internet and bring them with you.
- Then enter the train station and take the Narita Express to Tokyo Station: YOU MUST HAVE YOU TICKET WITH A RESERVED SEAT! You have to ask for this ticket at the Ticket Office when you change you exchange order.
- Follow the signs to the station and you will arrive quickly. Show the ticket and the JRP to the operator that you will find at the entrance (it is not possible to enter through the automatic doors). This journey takes 1 hour and is covered by the JRP.