Recommended hotel in Cairns:
- Smart Choice: Travellers Oasis Cairns.
- Smart Link: book online at Trip Advisor / Hostel World.
- Price: 64 AU$ (44€-39£) double room, breakfast not included, or 74 AU$ (51€-45£) deluxe double room with TV and balcony with hammocks.
- Address: 8 Scott Street Cairns, QLD 4870 Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See map.
- How to get there: For reservations of more than 1 night (which is your case), request to be picked up at the airport (it's free). If your reservation is for only one night, take the public shuttle from the airport. It will drop you at the entrance to your hotel for 15 AU$ (10 minutes). A taxi costs 25 AU$, so if you're a party of 2 or more, it makes sense to take one.
- Description: charming hostel with cheap rates for Cairns. The rooms are very clean, with a refrigerator and nice decor. The hotel has a pool and two kitchens available for your use. It is very well situated close to the business district, without being in the middle of the hustle and bustle, and 10 minutes walking from the esplanade.
- See Travellers Oasis Cairns at TripAdvisor.
Other recommended hotels in Cairns:
- Tropical Heritage Cairns: 125-240 AU$ double room (aprox. 80€-153€ / 80£ - 130). Basic but correct, and the personel is amazingly nice. Situated in a quiet area, 10 minutes walking from the esplanade. Make reservations at Booking. See Tropical Heritage Cairns at TripAdvisor.
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino: 200 - 280 AU$ double room breakfast not included (aprox. 130 - 180 € / 100 - 150£). Centrally located and good quality. Make reservations at Booking. See Pullman Reef Hotel Casino at TripAdvisor.
Recommended hotel search engine for Cairns: Booking.