Recommended hotel in Cape Tribulation:
- Smart Choice: Cape Tribulation Farmstay.
- Smart Link: best prices at booking.com.
- Price: 165 AU$ (approx. 107€-93£) double room, tropical breakfast included.
- Address: (Postal address) Mail Service 2041, Cape Tribulation, North Queensland, 4873, Australia.
- How to get there: it's on the same Cape Tribulation road. When you get to Cape Tribulation, after the Cape Tribulation Shop and immediately after the Takeaway and Bat House, you'll see a sign for a B&B. Turn left onto the road bordered by palm trees. The owners' home, which is also the front desk, is at the end of this road.
- Description: Bed & Breakfast with lots of charm, located inside a farm that grows tropical fruit. The owners are lovely and in the morning serve breakfast consisting of the fruit they grow, some of which are quite exotic.
- See Cape Trib Farmstay at TripAdvisor.
Other recommended hotels:
- Rainforest Hideaway: 130-150 AU$ (85-100€ / 70-80£) Double room. Also wonderful. The only problem is they only have two bungalows. Visit their website to make a reservation. See Rainforest Hideaway at TripAdvisor.
- PK's Jungle Village: 125 AU$ (80€-68£ approx.) double room with bathroom, though it's much cheaper if you share a room. Popular with backpackers. Well-situated facing the beach, though somewhat noisy. It's best to make reservation at their website. See PK's Jungle Village at TripAdvisor.
- Wildwood (Cape Tribulation Exotic Fruit Farm): 185 AU$ (120€-100£ approx.) double room + breakfast. Similar to our Smart Choice hotel but even more integrated into the forest. The rooms are more modern and are literally in the trees. Breakfast is served in the room. The catch is that you have to make a reservation for a minimum of 2 nights. Book at their website.