Recommended hotel in Melbourne:
- Smart Choice: Best Western Atlantis Hotel.
- Smart Link: the best rates are at booking.com, but check Rates to go for possible offers (starting at 110 AU$). Booking usually doesn't charge for cancellations, so you can always make a reservation here and, a month in advance, check Rates to go.
- Price: 100-125 AU$ (approx. 65-82€ / 55-68£) standard double room.
- Address: 300 Spencer Street, Melbourne 3000, Australia. Email: email@example.com.
- How to get there: from the Melbourne airport, Skybus will take you to Southern Cross Railway Station in 30 minutes for 18 AU$ (taxi: 85 AU$). If you arrive at the airport in Avalon, there is also a Skybus which for 22 AU$ will drop you at Southern Cross Railway Station in 50 minutes. Once in Southern Cross, go to Spencer Street, cross over to the sidewalk in front, and continue walking towards the left. The hotel is 2 minutes away.
- Description: apartment-hotel in good condition and with impeccable service. It's not the closest hotel to the city centre (15min walk), but the rates are very good and it is well situated next to the train station and to the Spencer stop of the free circular tram line (route 35). The price usually includes breakfast, served on the top floor with fantastic views of the city.
- See BEST WESTERN Atlantis Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Other recommended hotels in Melbourne:
- Miami Hotel: 115 AU$ (approx. 75€-65£) double room with bathroom. Book at Trip Advisor at the best rate. Farther from the train station and centre than our Smart Choice but cheaper. See Miami Hotel Melbourne at TripAdvisor.
- Ovolo Hotel Melbourne: 200-250 AU$ (approx. 130€-160€) double room. Best prices at Booking. A design hotel located in the city center. In addition to a great service, the offer free minibar details like the beers in the evenings and wifi. See Ovolo Hotel on TripAdvisor.