Recommended hotel in Hervey Bay:
- Smart Choice: Friendly Hostel.
- Smart Link: book online at the website.
- Price: 57 AU$ (approx. 40€-30£) double room with shared facilities. If you are 6 or more, you can rent the apartments from 145AU$ (95€ - 80€) per night.
- Address: 182 Torquay Rd, Hervey Bay, QLD 4655, Australia. Telephone calls free inside Australia: 1800 244 107.
- How to get there: if you arrive by bus, call the hotel when you get in and they'll come and pick you up free of charge (08.00 to 19.00, otherwise take a taxo for 10 AU$). If you fly, take the airport shuttle, which for 10 AU$ per person stops at the hostel (tell the driver the name). If you are a group of 3 or more, take a limousine for 18 AU$ (ask the hotel to make a reservation for you).
- Description: as the activities in Hervey Bay are expensive, we recommend saving money on lodging. This hostel, in addition to having good installations and services, also has free bicycles and internet. It's a very good deal for this area.
- See Friendly Hostel at TripAdvisor.
Other recommended hotels in Hervey Bay:
- Flashpackers: 75 AU$ (approx. 50€-42£) double room with bathroom. Make a reservation at Hostelworld. See Flashpacker at TripAdvisor.
- Colonial Village YHA: 79 AU$ (approx. 52€-43£) double room with private bathroom. 54 AU$ (approx. 35€-30£) double room with shared facilities. Another economical choice in Hervey Bay. Book online or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See Colonial Village YHA at TripAdvisor.
- Emeraldene Inn and Eco Lodge: 110AU$ (approx. 72€-60£) double room with bathroom. More like a hotel. Book online. See Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge at TripAdvisor.