Flight to Italy
This Smart Route starts in Rome and finishes around Milan. We therefore recommend that you fly to Rome and fly back from Milan. For a similar price you will be taking much better advantage of your time in Italy!
If you prefer to buy a return flight to Rome or Milan, you will have to get a connecting flight between these two cities either on the first or last day (from 19.60€ with Ryanair).
Main airlines flying to Rome and Milan:
Most European airlines have direct flights to Rome and Milan, being Alitalia the one with the greatest number of flights. Low Cost airlines also fly to Rome and Milan from most of European main cities, offering the cheapest prices.
Smart Links for booking flights:
Take a look at connections on SkyScanner first. This website shows all the airlines that fly to Italy and re-directs you to the webpage offering the best rates (including airlinesâ?? websites).
Approximate prices of direct flights to Milan and Rome from Europe's main cities :
- Amsterdam: €70-£60 one way with Easy Jet
- Barcelona: €40-£33 one way with Vueling
- Berlín: €65-£55 one way with Easy Jet
- Bruselas: €56-£47 one way with Ryanair
- Dublín: €100-£85 one way with Ryanair
- Estocolmo: €85-£70 one way with Ryanair
- Frankfurt: €120-£100 one way with Air Berlin
- Ginebra: €51-£43 one way with Easy Jet
- Helsinki: €79-£66 one way with SAS
- Lisboa: €97-£81 one way with Easy Jet
- Londres: €70-£60 one way with Easy Jet o Ryanair
- Madrid: €30-£25 one way with Ryanair
- Munich: €80-£67 one way with German Wings
- Oslo: €58-£48 one way with Norwegian
- París: €85-£71 one way with Easy Jet