Recommended hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure hotel:
The prices in Portofino are absolutely crazy so the best thing to do is to stay in one of the villages that are in the surrounding area, to be precise Santa Margherita Ligure. It is very close to Portofino, and is a pretty village to visit with a lively feel both day and night.
Smart Choice: Sabini Rentals
- Smart Link: consult prices and availability on their web.
- Price: 75-140€ double room / night with a private bathroom (approx. 69-130£).
- Address: via Belvedere, 31/3, Santa Margherita Ligure (see map). Tel.: (+39) 338 902 7582.
- How to get there: by train: you can get to the B&B on foot. 10min from Santa Margherita station. By car: follow the directions on the map. Santa Margherita is a relatively small place.
- Description: cosy with an excelent service. Located near the tran station and set centricly in the town. If you come by car, you can park in a parking near by.
- Book at their website. See Sabini Rentals at TripAdvisor.
Other recommended hotels:
- Hotel Minerva: 128-197€ double room with breakfast (approx. £117-180). Quite modern hotel, near the Santa Margherita Ligure Marina. It has a solarium on the top floor with views of the bay. There is a car parking service for 15€ a night. Ask about room availability and prices by sending an email to (email@example.com) or through their web. See Hotel Minerva at TripAdvisor.
- Albergo Anabella: 100-130€ double room (approx. £92-119). It has free parking space. It's very well located and the owner Anabella is very nice. Book your dates in Booking. See Albergo Anabella at TripAdvisor.
- Hotel Tigullio Et De Milan: 40-135€ double room with breakfast (approx. 37-124£). Book directly in their web. Parking (15-20€/day) is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and charges are applicable. See Hotel Tigullio Et De Milan at TripAdvisor.
Recommended search engine for Santa Margherita Ligure: Booking.