Getting to Milan's airport:
a) If your flight leaves from Milan-Malpensa:
We recommend taking the Malpensa Express (37 mins from Milan-Cadorna station to terminal 1 at the airport).
- How to get there: take the red line on the metro and get off at Cadorna station. Follow the signs from here to the train.
- Cost: 13€ per journey. You can buy the ticket directly at the station.
- Timetable from Cadorna: every 30 mins from 4.27 to 23.27
Malpensa Shuttle: bus from the Piazza Luigi di Savoia, close to Milan Central Station. It stops at terminal 1 (terminal 2 on request) and takes 50 minutes.
- How to get there: take the metro Centrale FS station (green and yellow lines).
- Cost: 8€ adults and 4€ children (2-12 years old). You can buy tickets online or on bus itself.
- Timetable from Milan Central Station: 02.15, 03.15, 03.45, 04.25, 04.45, 05.15, 05.45, 06.15, 06.45, 07.15. From then on every 20mins until 20.45 then goes every 30min. Last buses 23.15 and 00.15.
Taxis: 45-60 mins for 90€.
b)If your flight leaves from Milan-Linate:
Much closer to Milan than the above. Take a bus from Milan Central Station (Piazza Luigi di Savoia) 5€ and 30 mins. Tickets sold directly on the bus. Regular departures every 30mins from 06.05 until 23.45.
There is also the public bus, nº73, which leaves every 10 minutes from the Piazza San Babila (30 mins - 1,50€). The first one departs at 05.35 and the last one at 00.35.
A taxi will set you back between 25-27€.
We recommend arriving at least 2 hours before flight departure!