What to visit in Italy:
- Rome: historic capital of the Roman Empire and of the current Republic. A paradise for living history, visiting ruins and enjoying superb art.
- Venice: with its hundreds of canals is without doubt one of the world's most curious and beautiful cities.
- Tuscany: incredible rural landscapes in this wine-growing region replete with medieval towns and with two of Italy's prettiest cities, Florence and Siena.
- Cinque Terre: five villages perched on the cliffs of Italy's north-eastern coast.
- Verona: the beautiful city of Romeo and Juliet.
- The ruins of Pompey: Roman city which was buried after the terrible eruption of Vesuvius.
- If you don't want to miss anything in your trip around Italy, check our Suggested Itinerary.