Flight to Spain:
This Smart Route starts in Barcelona and finishes in Madrid. We therefore recommend that you fly to Barcelona and fly back from Madrid. For a similar price you will be taking much better advantage of your time and money in Spain!
If you prefer to buy a return flight to Barcelona or Madrid, you will have to get a connecting flight between these two cities either on the first or last day (from 35€ with Vueling).
Barcelona, city in the Northeast of Spain. Airport: Barcelona (BCN)
Madrid, capital of Spain. Airport: Madrid-Barajas (MAD)
Main airlines flying to Barcelona and Madrid:
Most European low cost airlines have flights to Madrid and Barcelona, being Easy Jet and Ryan Air the ones with the greatest number of flights.
Other local airlines with good prices to Madrid and Barcelona are Vueling Airlines and Iberia.
Smart Links for booking flights:
Take a look at connections on SkyScanner first. This website shows all the airlines that fly to Spain and re-directs you to the webpage offering the best rates (including airlinesâ?? websites).
Approximate prices of flights to Barcelona and Madrid from Europe's main cities:
- Amsterdam: 55-75€ one way with KLM and Vueling
- Berlin: 75€ one way with Easy Jet
- Brussels: 50€ one way with Ryan Air
- Copenhagen: 90€ one way with SAS
- Dublin: 100€ one way with Ryan Air
- Stockholm: 75-100€ one way with KLM and Spanair
- Frankfurt: 50€ one way with Iberia and Ryan Air
- Geneva: 55€ one way with Easy Jet
- Helsinki: 120€ one way with KLM
- Lisbon: 20-50€ one way with Easy Jet and TAP
- London: 30-50€ one way with Easy Jet or Ryan Air
- Milan: 25€ one way with Ryan Air or Easy Jet
- Munich: 50-75€ one way with Iberia or Air France
- Paris: 30-50€ one way with Easy Jet
- Oslo: 100€ one way with KLM
- Rome: 30€ one way with Easy Jet or Ryan Air