Recommended hotel in Granada:
- Smart Choice: Hostal Rodri.
- Smart Link: make a reservation at their webpage
- Price: 44€ double room with bathroom, breakfast not included (approx. £31).
- Address: c/ Laurel de las Tablas 9, 18002 Granada (see map). Tel: (+34) 958 288 043. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to get there: take the bus that goes from the airport or bus station to the city and get off at the Gran Vía de Colón / Catedral stop. Take Calle Cárcel Baja until you come to Plaza Trinidad. Use Cafetería Guerrero and Joyería Tamayo as points of reference to find Calle Laurel de las Tablas.
- Description: small, brand-new hostel. The room is basic but more than decent and the bathrooms are perfect. Great location (you can walk practically anywhere) and excellent service. Very popular in Granada.
- See Hostal Rodri at TripAdvisor
Other recommended hotels:
- Solar Montes Claros: 127€ double room with private bathroom and breakfast included (approx.91£) A magnificent house in the heart of the Albaicín with views of the Alhambra. The rooms are beautifully decorated and most have large bathtubs. Our recommendation, however, is Saba, a room/apartment with incredible views of the Alhambra from the bed or the balcony. Send them an email at email@example.com to request rates and availability. See Solar Montes Claros at TripAdvisor
- Apartamentos Montesclaros: 80-100€ apartments for 2 (approx. 57-72£). Very close to the aforementioned and with a pool. Great if you're travelling in a group. The highest rates are for rooms with views of the Alhambra. Make a reservation through their webpage or at booking (the rates are the same). They require a minimum stay of 2 nights. See Apartamentos Montescarlos at TripAdvisor
- Puerta de las Granadas: 58€ double room with bathroom (approx. 42£). Basic hotel but well situated on the hill called Cuesta Gómerez. Make reservations at Venere. See Puerta de las Granadas at TripAdvisor
- Apartamentos Santa Ana: 75€ apartments for 2 (approx. 54£). New and very well situated near Plaza Santa Ana. Make reservations through their webpage or at Hotels. They require a minimum stay of 2 nights. See Apartamentos Santa Ana at TripAdvisor
Recommended search engine for Granada: Booking.com